Terrain Generator

Ask a question about rules
Répondre
RogerGreenwood
Chef de bataillon

Terrain Generator

Message par RogerGreenwood » lun. 14 mars 2022 12:56

The terrain generator on the http://www.gamebase.games/ website has had the following changes:

1) Obstacles now have a sector, but no position, to conform to the clarifications.

2) As suggested in the clarifications, objective pieces are now placed in different sectors to ensure sufficient spacing between them.

3) The layout has been changed to put the defender's terrain placement first, this follows the sequence given in the rules.

Testing a system with random generation can present problems. Should there be any issues, please post them here and I will correct them as soon as is practical.

Adrian Steer
Capitaine

Re: Terrain Generator

Message par Adrian Steer » lun. 14 mars 2022 22:31

Thanks Roger a very useful utility.

hcaille
Général de Division

Message par hcaille » mer. 16 mars 2022 07:01

Thanks for your work
:)

RogerGreenwood
Chef de bataillon

Message par RogerGreenwood » mer. 9 nov. 2022 21:34

The terrain generator on gamebase.games now looks a little different. No changes in the operation, it still is a faithful replicator of the terrain table in the rules. However, it is now built with a more up to date software system and will be more easily maintained.

RogerGreenwood
Chef de bataillon

Message par RogerGreenwood » dim. 18 juin 2023 19:52

I am pleased to announce that the terrain generating website on http://www.gamebase.games/ has now been updated to use the terrain system of version 2 of Bataille Empire. Unless I have missed something (and if I have report it here) it includes all the features of the new rules version. I have included the option to choose the extra rolls with a single selection for 300 point games.

Répondre