Entree des Reserves

Posez vos questions sur la règle
Répondre
alberto
Chasseur

Entree des Reserves

Message par alberto » jeu. 21 févr. 2019 12:15

In the last game , we have a "Rencontre " battle .
My opponent and me deploy one division each on the our left side .
In the movement phase enemy cavalry make a triple move and arrive on my Border , taking my supply line .
In the second Turn , I should enter the field with a division under " Manouvere orders " but the side of entry is blocking by the cavalry .
Could I enter ? if Yes , I have to stay out of 4 UD ? and finally , If I have an attack Order , could I shoot or charge the enemy ? ( page 68)

Drouot
Lieutenant

Re: Entree des Reserves

Message par Drouot » ven. 22 févr. 2019 17:40

If you cannot enter (I can't believe that all your side is blocked by a cavalry unit !), because of the tactical distance of ennemy (4 UD), then your enter move is cancelled and has to be test next turn (p68).
Sad but true.

Perfide Albion
Sous-lieutenant

Message par Perfide Albion » ven. 22 févr. 2019 18:52

Units don't enter by the supply line, they enter where you placed your marker during your strategic command phase.

When you palce that marker it has to be outside of tactical range from the enemy, but nothing says you can't place your units there. In fact, on apge 68, it actually states that you may charge as you appear on the battlefield.

Drouot
Lieutenant

Message par Drouot » ven. 22 févr. 2019 20:53

I thought the question was: "My units can't find a point outside of enemy tactical range".

Perfide Albion
Sous-lieutenant

Message par Perfide Albion » sam. 23 févr. 2019 00:37

Which is a non issue since you CAN get in tactical range. YOu jsut can't place a MARKER within tactical range.

alberto
Chasseur

Message par alberto » sam. 23 févr. 2019 12:06

Thanks to all for the time lost for me .

for a complete knowledge :
1 ) I have the space where enter the table and stay 4 UD out the enemy , but in this manner I enter in a new sector , not the one write at the start of the game
2) When I put the order at the incoming division ? At the very start of the game or at the start of the turn of entry ?

3) If I have choose Attack , could I charge the enemy ?

Perfide Albion
Sous-lieutenant

Message par Perfide Albion » sam. 23 févr. 2019 13:12

If you have the rulebook, have a look at the following pages:

p68:
Divisions that are put in reserves can enter the battlefield. It costs 1PC during the strategic command phase
The player then places an order marker, facedown, where he wants the division to enter, anywhere on his board edge, and the order is immediately accepted. The marker MUST be outside of tactical range from the enemy. Units in reserve enter through the maker, at most 3 units wide (3 at the same time then). Enter in any formation except artillery that comes in on carriage. If all units from the division can't enter on the first move (not enough room), the other units can enter through a second move. Otherwose, they'll come in on the next turn. Units that enter can make an operational move, may charge and shoot immediately.

p80:
If your division is in reserves, it may enter for 1 CP in an entry point chosen by the player (Page 67)
If your division has an oder that isn't reserve, it may enter for free on the turn that was decided for that order. You then have to write on the plan if it comes from the center, left or right sectors, but the exact tentry point is chosen at will.
p81:
If it's a flanking manoeuver, it's a bit more complicated but I don't beleive that is your situation.

So:
alberto a écrit :
sam. 23 févr. 2019 12:06
Thanks to all for the time lost for me .
No problem
alberto a écrit :
for a complete knowledge :
1 ) I have the space where enter the table and stay 4 UD out the enemy , but in this manner I enter in a new sector , not the one write at the start of the game
Depends on the type of reserves, but most can enter anywhere on your board edge, as seen above.
alberto a écrit :
2) When I put the order at the incoming division ? At the very start of the game or at the start of the turn of entry ?
Start of turns, after spending a CP.
alberto a écrit :
3) If I have choose Attack , could I charge the enemy ?
Yes. Of if your reserve was cavalry, you could also charge with an "engage" order.

alberto
Chasseur

Message par alberto » dim. 24 févr. 2019 08:41

very well explained !
return on order bullet :

If your division has an oder that isn't reserve, it may enter for free on the turn that was decided for that order. You then have to write on the plan if it comes from the center, left or right sectors, but the exact tentry point is chosen at wil

in this condition , if the entry sector is it not avaliable by the presence of enemy units , which are my choice ?

hcaille
Général de Division

Message par hcaille » jeu. 28 févr. 2019 15:49

When you have a reinforcement, you have two possibilities (see page 80)
- Select the order (Attack, Engage ...) and the the sector of entry (left, right or center). The division will enter for free (no PC)
- Leave it with Reserve Order : you have to spent 1 PC to enter but you choose sector and order.

When you enter on the table, the entering point must be outside tactical range of the ennemy (>4 UD).
You can choose it wherever you want in the selected sector.

If you cannot enter your selected sector you can select another sector but the division will be delayed by one turn.

Répondre